With the advent of technology everything has been made simple and easy to access. But farming or agriculture has always been tough as they have not received an adequate amount for their grown products and neither have they had any strong measure by which they stay aware of the latest and adequate prices. And to make it easy for them the Government has launched the JIT Portal which keeps the farmers aware and helps them in getting paid well for their products. Here we are going to talk about all the steps for login, tracking and more so that the users of the platform can access it freely and seamlessly.
JIT Portal: An Overview
JIT (Just-In-Time) Portal has become one of the well known portals solely made for users so that they can easily sell their crops. Through the use of the portal they can also get themselves acquainted with all the latest prices of the different crops they have grown. Not only this the platform also enables a rule-based e-payment, labor fees, warehouse, commissions, loading, unloading, handling, etc. and above all the farmers can keep track of all these payments by following a few simple things which we have mentioned here.
Summary of JIT Portal
|Full Name of Portal||Just In Time|
|Launched By||Govt. of India|
|Year of Launch||2023|
|Motive||To Provide Fair Price of Crops to Farmers|
|JIT Login Details||Username & Password|
|Mode to Check JIT Payment||Online Mode|
Know About JIT Payment
JIT Portal was made to provide frames at an effective price for the crops grown by them. Through the help of this portal they can track their JIT Payment status by following simple steps. This makes the farmer aware of the prices and payments for their crops. They can check the prices by opting for the Kharif or Ravi crop section and login to their account to get all the details.
Working of JIT Portal
JIT Portal works in a simple and effective manner as once the crops are ready to sell farmers go and visit the nearby institution to sell them and once the institutions receive the crops the JIT Payment Portal send them an EPO in order to make an online payment to farmers. After the crops get approved from the procurement end the payment gets credited in the farmer’s bank account.
Steps to Login at JIT Portal
JIT Portal has been made for farmers and thus the creators have kept the interface simple for them to make easy access. Here users can follow these simple steps to Login into JIT Portal.
- Step1: Visit the Official website of JIT using your desired “Browser”.
- Step 2: Or you can click on this link to visit the platform directly, https://jit.nic.in/login/default.aspx .
- Step 3: As you open the link you will land on the main login dashboard.
- Step 4: On the dashboard you can see three boxes where you need to enter the credentials.
- Step 5: In the given boxes enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Step 6: At the end hit the Login code and you will be successfully logged in to your account.
Procedure to Check JIT Payment Status
The farmers can track the payment made to them using the Jit Payment portal can be checked either by using the Bank Account or through the farmer code, and we will explore both of these ways in detail.
Using the Bank Account Detail
- Open your preferred “Browser”
- On the search bar of your browser enter the website name.
- From the appearing result choose the official website of your choice.
- Now as you land on the homepage navigate the menu option.
- On the appearing options from the menu section select “Check payment Status thtough Bank Account Number” tab.
- As the next step you will be asked to enter your bank account number.
- Once you enter the account details you need to click on the “Track payment” option.
- And as the final step you need to tab og the “View” option in order to view your JIT Payment Status.
Using the Farmer ID
- Visit the official website of the JIT Portal.
- On the top right hand select and open the menu option.
- From the appearing tab options from the menu section tab and open the option which states “Check Payment Status Using Farmer ID/Code”.
- As the next step click on the “Farmer Payment Status”
- Now you need to choose for the Ravi or Kharif crop in order to proceed to the next step.
- Once you select the details enter your 12 digit farmer ID/ Code.
- Enter the Captcha Code given there to pass the human test.
- And as you hit the “View” option your payment status will be displayed on your device screen.
Process to Reset/ Recover Password of JIT Portal
In order to avail your forgotten password of JIT Portal, you can follow the underlying steps.
- Firstly open your browser and visit the official JIT Portal.
- Scroll down through the homepage and towards the end you will encounter the Login Option.
- As you tab on the Login option you will be redirected to the login page.
- On the main Login page you will see the Forgot Password option towards the end.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option and then you will be asked to enter your username and mobile number.
- Insert the given captcha code and tab the “Request Pin”.
- A pin will be sent to your registered mobile number and enter this pin to reset your JIT Portal Password.
Services Provided by JIT Portal
JIT Portal multiple number of services to farmers and its users we have mentioned few of them here:
- Warehouse Payments
- Transport Status
- Labor Fee Payment Status
- JIT Payment Status
- Society Commission Using EPO
- Management Payment
- Loading and Unloading Payment Status
- Company Commission Status
In order to support the MSP (Minimum Support Price) Scheme of the Government of India, they launched this JIT Portal which enables the farmer to get actual price for their grains and crops eliminating the middleman charges. We have given all the needful details in this blog through which farmers and users access this portal seamlessly and get a price for their each and every effort.